Friday 8 May 2009

Bite Me - Part 1

Once, there was a boy called Cedric Diggory. All the girls at Hogwarts loved him. Then he was killed by Lord Voldemort in a rather unfortunate incident in a graveyard involving a Triwizard cup. This was sad.

Luckily, he was ressurected as one of the hottest vampires in cinematic history.

Most female muggles with a pulse fell in love. Even the ones who should know better.

I give you:

Edward.
Actually, I give you Edward and Bella, because I think she's pretty damn hot too ;)

PS - Sam, this is for you :D

4 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmmm wait...

    for me he's not too hot, I think the only keep him good looking both men and women is he's eyes and the way he look at.

    I found some pictures on him and it's up to you how you decide and judge him as hot actor...

    Photo link 1Photo link 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I can't deal with this at the moment, it's all a bit too much!
    They're blatantly shagging though, those two. Oh yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's not Kristen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure that is Kristen...

    Who do you think it is?

    ReplyDelete