Wednesday 25 March 2009

Boosh Boy

I met this next guy in a club in Brighton at a Robots In Disguise gig. I bumped into him at the bar - literally - and when I turned to apologise I realised who it was.

I underwent an amazing transformation in about .5 of a second from bouncy, tipsy Chloe to TERRIFYING SQUEAKING BOUNCY TIPSY FANGIRL.

"OMG!!!! You're him, you're NOEL FIELDING!!!!"

Luckily, he was actually quite nice about it, gave me a kiss on the cheek and posed for a photo with me.

Sadly, when I told him that I'd just named my new kitten Vince Noir, he seemed less enthusiastic and sort of backed away slowly ;)

Anyway, here he is:
I well fancy him ;)

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes, hello. He's well funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy noely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be honest though, I quite fancy Howard too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny! He should be proud gorgeous Vincey is named after him. Where is the pick of you and Noel?

    ReplyDelete